Gris is a 2D adventure puzzle-platformer video game developed by Nomada Studio and published by Devolver Digital. The game was released on 13 December, 2018 for Microsoft Windows via Steam.
About This Game:
Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality. As the story unfolds, Gris will grow emotionally and see her world in a different way, revealing new paths to explore using her new abilities.
GRIS is a serene and evocative experience, free of danger, frustration or death. Players will explore a meticulously designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score. Through the game light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as more of Gris’s world becomes accessible.
GRIS is an experience with almost no text, only simple control reminders illustrated through universal icons. The game can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of their spoken language.
Gris Game ScreenShots
Gris System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ (2 * 2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Gris Download Link
file size: 1.19 GB