Transformers: War for Cybertron is a (third-person) shooter game published by Activision and developed by High Moon Studios. It was released in PAL regions on June 25, 2010 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC and in North America on June 22, 2010. Transformers: War for Cybertron takes place on the planet Cybertron, prior to the Transformers arrival on Earth. The Autobots and Decepticons are engaged in a civil war. The game can be played starting from the perspective of either faction, but begins chronologically with the campaign Decepticon. Transformers: War for Cybertron revolves around the use of a substance known as Dark Energon, which Megatron Decepticon leader believes will allow him to return the planet to what is referred to as a golden age.
Transformers: War for Cybertron Game ScreenShots
Transformers: War for Cybertron System Requirements
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 at 1.8 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4000
- Video Card : 256MB VRAM – DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT / ATI Radeon X1900 video card **
- Memory : 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk : 9 GB of free Hard Drive space
- Sound : DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Direct X : 9.0c
- Controls : Keyboard & Mouse
- Installation Media : DVD-ROM
Transformers: War for Cybertron Direct Download Link
file size: 7.66 GiB
Transformers: War for Cybertron (PC)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.