The Dream Machine is a episodic puzzle adventure psychological horror video game developed by Cockroach Inc. and published by The Sleeping Machine. The game was released via steam on 12 May, 2012 for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
About This Game:
The Dream Machine is an award-winning adventure game about dreams and voyeurism. It’s built by hand using materials such as clay, cardboard and broccoli.
In Chapter 1 you play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who’ve just moved into a new apartment. While trying to get settled in you discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming apartment building…
In Chapter 2, Victor goes to confront the landlord, Mr. Morton, only to find his apartment empty. Can Victor find the elusive landlord in time and is there more to Mr. Morton than meets the eye?
– World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbors and discover their secrets.
– Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
– Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets.
– Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
– Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.
The Dream Machine Game ScreenShots
The Dream Machine System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 1 GB HD space
- Additional Notes: Mouse recommended
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
The Dream Machine Download Link
file size: 686.97 MB
The Dream Machine (WIN)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.