Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a 2002 first and third-person shooter action video game in the Star Wars: Jedi Knight series. The Microsoft Windows and OS X versions of the software developed by Raven, and the Xbox and GameCube versions of Vicarious Visions. The version for PC, was published by LucasArts in North America and Europe, as well as CyberFront in Japan. The versions of the Xbox and GameCube released by LucasArts in North America, and Activision in Europe. The Mac version published by Aspyr. Powered by the Quake III: Team Arena game engine, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast primarily revolves around ranged and melee combat, with the player able to hunt classic star Wars weapons such as guns, Lightsabers and the Force.
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Game ScreenShots
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 95 OSR2/98/ME/2000/XP
- 100% DirectX compatible computer
- Penitum II or Athlon class 350 MHz or faster CPU
- 64MB RAM (128MB RAM for Windows XP and 2000)
- 16MB OpenGL compatible PCI or AGP 3D hardware accelerator
- 16-bit DirectX 8.x compatible sound card
- 4X IDE or SCSI CD-ROM drive required
- DirectX 8.0 (included)
- 665MB free hard disk space
Multiplayer System Requirements:
- Pentium II or Athlon class 400MHz Processor
- 100% OpenGL compatible 3D accelerator
- DSL/Cable modem required for Internet hosting
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Download Link
file size: 630.87 MiB
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.