Ridge Racer Unbounded is a racing video game for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. Part of long-term franchise Ridge Racer, a game developed by Bugbear Entertainment and published by Namco Bandai Games. This is the first game of the series to take a “Teen” rating from the ESRB. It is also the first game of the series with Microsoft Windows version. Ridge Racer Unbounded will offer a series of changes from the traditional game Ridge Racer. Announced additions to the game include the ability to design and share songs and a new emphasis on crashing into opponents or through the environment to find shortcuts.
- Race in urban environments – Shatter Bay lives by its own rules and is ripe for being torn apart by the overpowered vehicles rampaging through its many areas, including the commercial zone, refinery, port, and high-rise construction site.
- New breed of racing machines – Traditional racing machines are out and dozens of badass street machines are in, including the legendary RIDGE RACER Angel and Devil cars.
- Easily create tracks, share them online and compete against your friends.
Ridge Racer Unbounded Game ScreenShots
Ridge Racer Unbounded System Requirements
- CPU: Dual Core Athlon x2 2.6 GHz or Intel Equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- VGA: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- DX: 9.0c
- OS: Windows XP, Vista SP2 32-bit, 7. (Windows up to date and latest service pack installed)
- HDD: 3 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Ridge Racer Unbounded Download Link
file size: 1.5 GiB
Ridge Racer Unbounded Free PC Game
If you're having problems with the download link you need to install or update µTorrent
>>>YOU CAN GET IT HERE<<<
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.