Montague’s Mount is a first person adventure psychological horror game from developer PolyPusher Studios. It was first released for Microsoft Windows on October 1, 2013.
Based on a true story, Montague’s Mount a psychological rollercoaster ride through isolation, desolation and one man’s tortured mind. The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings. The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boats hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone is the island really uninhabited what is lurking within the isolated caves and what is that building on top of Montagues Mount?
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore
- Challenging puzzles to solve
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge)
- Full language support for English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Polish and Russian
Montague’s Mount ScreenShots
Montague’s Mount System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8300 (2x 2.8 GHz) or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (2x 2.5 GHz)
- Radeon HD 2900 XT or GeForce 8800 GTX
- 2 GB RAM
Montague’s Mount Download Link
file size: 718.93 MiB
Montagues Mount for PC
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.