Maximum Override is an action simulation video game developed and published by Alientrap. The game concept is really good, players are in a top down view, and you select objects to take control of, this can be cars, monster trucks, fire hydrants, vending machines, and many many more. Maximum Override was released in January 26, 2016 on the early access platform.
About This Game:
Maximum Override is a chaotic city destruction game where the machines come alive. Wreak havoc in a fully destructible randomly generated city with anything you can find.
Check out the system requirements before purchasing! We are still optimizing the destruction physics
– Take over police cars, taxis, helicopters, wrecking balls, bridges, rocket cars, giant mechs, UFOs, monster trucks, big rigs, giant globe statues, fire hydrants, vending machines, tanks…
– 2 procedurally generated fully destructible cities
– Full Controller support
– Game modes: Gman Elimination, Arcade score mode, and a sandbox Zen mode
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/389220/
Maximum Override Game ScreenShots
Maximum Override System Requirements
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- DirectX: Version 11
file size: 213.41 MB
Maximum Override Free Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.