Lemuria: Lost in Space is an adventure puzzle role-playing video game developed and published by EJRGames. The game was released on 18 March, 2017 for Microsoft Windows via Steam.
About This Game:
Lemuria: Lost in Space is a unique adventure, full of mysteries, puzzles and shocking discoveries. It’s a combination of point ‘n click adventure, RPG and survival game.
– Explore over 100 rooms of the spaceship, solve dozens of puzzles, find valuable resources and fight with security turrets and other enemies patrolling the ship;
– Uncover the story of the lost crew of Lemuria 7. The ship has been missing for over 70 years – find out what exactly happened to them;
– Acquire new skills allowing you to hack computer terminals or even the spaceship network to avoid fighting with patrolling robots;
– Challenge yourself in demanding mini-games that will test your logical thinking and maths skills;
– Feel the unique atmosphere of the abandoned spaceship with the original soundtrack, composed by Ree-D.
The Lemuria 7 spaceship has been missing for over 70 years.
Now it is back in the Solar System, however there are no crew members on it. It’s also unclear how the Lemuria 7 has returned and why it has been seriously damaged.
In Lemuria: Lost in Space, you play as Abrix – the robot with AI that may operate in extreme temperatures, high levels of radiation and that yields weapon and hacking modules in order to explore the whole ship.
Abrix has an ability to overrun security systems. The unique hacking mini-game will challenge your math, geographic and logical thinking skills. There is no time to check Wikipedia – every mistake costs you valuable resources!
Abrix has a special software that allows him to upgrade himself during the mission. You need to be very careful – if you run out of batteries or an anti-radiation cloak, the mission is aborted and the game is over.
In order to explore over 100 rooms of the spaceship, you’ll need to solve dozens of puzzles, find valuable resources for the robot and fight with security turrets and other enemies patrolling the ship.
Solving puzzles not only rewards you with priceless resources, but also uncovers the story of the lost crew of Lemuria 7. The level of challenge depends on difficulty – so choose wisely or you’ll need to start from scratch.
Lemuria: Lost in Space Game ScreenShots
Lemuria: Lost in Space System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX compatible
- Mount ISO
- Install the game
- Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
Lemuria: Lost in Space Download Link
file size: 4.50 GB
Lemuria: Lost in Space (Win)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.