Ian’s Eyes is a survival horror puzzle-adventure video game developed by Sindie Games and published by Soedesco. In the game Ian’s Eyes, you play as the guide dog of a blind boy, lost in the middle of a horror school filled with monsters. The game was released on September 1, 2016 for Microsoft Windows.
About This Game:
Welcome to Wintreal, a small town in the northern US and home to the Blue Norholm Centenary School. Today is Ian’s first day at his new school. Being blind, Ian has always relied on North, his faithful seeing eye dog, to guide him. But not everything is as it seems at Blue Norholm, and it won’t take long until Ian’s blindness will be the least of North’s problems…
– Guide Ian through the game as North, his faithful canine companion
– Use stealth, misdirection an guile to avoid the ghoulish students
– No violence
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/452340/
Ian’s Eyes Game ScreenShots
Ian’s Eyes System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX260
- Storage: 2500 MB available space
- Mount / burn image
- Copy content from \’Crack\’ folder and replace game dir files
- Play game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 887.69 MB
Ian’s Eyes Free Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.