Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is an action adventure role-playing video game developed by three teams, KnowWonder, Griptonite Games, and EA UK, and was published by EA Games and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released for Game Boy Advance & Microsoft Windows in North America on 25 May 2004 and Europe on 29 May 2004. It was also released for GameCube, PlayStation 2 & Xbox in Europe on 29 May 2004 and North America 2 June 2004.
About This Game:
Immerse yourself in the magical wizardry of Harry Potter as you switch between characters and master spells to topple Harry’s arch foes. Alternate and play as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter to combine their strengths and confront the sinister guards of Azkaban prison, Sirius Black and the Dementors. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban you’ll encounter an array of new characters and creatures, undertake a variety of sub-quests, soar on a Hippogriff, reveal secrets of the Marauder’s Map, and take on their friends in exciting multiple 2-player challenges and mini games.
– Play as Harry, Ron and Hermione, switching from one player to the next
– Face opponents such as Sirius Black and the Dementors
– Unravel the mystery behind the wizard prison
– Exciting sub quests
– For 1 or 2 players
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Game ScreenShots
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon XP equivalent
- CPU SPEED: 600 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 32MB GeForce 2 class Direct 3D-compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce2+ / ATI Radeon+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 32 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- DIRECTX VERSION: 9.0b (Included)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 850 MB
- Play to open system->hppoa.exe
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 456.78 MiB
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (WIN)
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.