Guards is a 2016 turn-base puzzle adventure strategy video game developed and published by Battlecruiser Games. It is a game where players control four heroes on a quest to defeat an evil horde. Guards was first released on 20 August 2016 via steam for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
About This Game:
Play by the 4-heroes team. Defend against the hordes of monsters, plan your moves, improve your abilities. Defeat all the enemies on each level and join the deadly fight with Boss!
– An original turn-based battle system
– Eight heroes with unique abilities and battle techique
– А lot of additional skills, a variety of magical items
– An unlimited choice of game tactics
– Additional difficulty levels, which will become a real challenge even for the most experienced strategist
The main feature of the game is a unique turn-based battle system. You command the team of 4 heroes, 3 of which are fighting on the front line, while the 4th is recovering health behind the backs of his team-mates. To make a move you need to change positions of any two heroes. If the hero moves from the back line to the front, he uses superattack. For example, the knight is thrilling the land, stunning all the enemies on the line, while the huntress is charging a bow with energy, simultaneously firing arrows in all the enemies.
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/460340/
Guards Game ScreenShots
Guards System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bt) and newer
- Processor: Pentium or AMD 700mhz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card DX9 128mb
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 263 MB available space
- No install needed
- Just go to Guards folder and double click po.exe to play the game
- If you like the game buy it to support the developers
file size: 276.59 MB
Guards Free Download
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.