Dementium II HD – Full – Updated
Dementium II HD is a remake of a first person, survival horror video game developed for the Nintendo DS Dementium II. Dementium II HD was developed by Memetic Games and published by Digital Tribe for Windows on December 18, 2013.
About the Game
The visage of doctors and patients alike fade in and out of these nightmarish visions of tortured memories. This eggshell reality is fractured by experiments conducted in the ward. Blood, flesh and screams surround as you put together the pieces of your story and make your escape from the Bright Dawn Treatment Center while the dark doctor watches on in amusement. You are William Redmoor and your life is about to become a living hell.
Dementium II HD is the resurrection of the award winning handheld cult favorite rebuilt with all the classic gameplay while providing updated visuals, lighting and refined controls. Same Bones. New Flesh.
- Classic gameplay that balances the Action, Story and Puzzle elements into an unforgettable horror experience.
- Fight through unique enemies that require different strategies to defeat the nightmares, or to simply survive
- Twisted storyline that keeps you guessing throughout the entire game.
- Multifunctional weapons that take out the enemies and grant access to new areas.
- New ghostly creatures haunt Pelf Village that will chill you to the bone.
- Steam achievements, Cloud Save and Controller support
Dementium II HD Game ScreenShots
Dementium II HD System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Dementium II HD Download Link
file size: 1.42 GiB
Dementium II HD PC Game
If you're having problems with the download link you need to install or update µTorrent
>>>YOU CAN GET IT HERE<<<
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
From around the web