Deadpool is a third-person action video game based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. The game Deadpool was developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision in June 25, 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Microsoft Windows.
The game will be a third-person action game, with new combos becoming available to Deadpool as he progresses. It will also frequently break the fourth wall and verbally interact with the player based on their skill and progress. The game will be a combination of melee and shooting, with huge emphasis in big hammers, sai, swords and guns.
About This Game:
There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we go again.) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
– I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
– Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!) are making an appearance. (Hope you don’t mind picking hair out of your tacos.)
– I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
– I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course, yours truly – ME! (Checkmate!)
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/224060/
Deadpool Game ScreenShots
Deadpool System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.6 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
- Memory: 2 Gb
- Hard Drive: 7 Gb free
- Video Memory: 512 Mb
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 4850
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
Deadpool Direct Download Link
file size: 5.8 GiB
Deadpool Free PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.