Championship Manager 2010 (Championship Manager 10 or CM 2010) is the Football Manager simulation video game developed by Beautiful Game Studios and published by Eidos Interactive. Championship Manager 2010 was released on Windows PC on September 11, 2009, making it the first game Championship Manager to be released before Football Manager since Championship Manager 2007. The operating system Mac OS X version of the Championship Manager 2010 shipped from Virtual Programming on 23 November 2009.
- 3D Match Engine: Championship Manager 2010’s match engine has undergone a radical overhaul with the prize a bespoke fully-animated match engine. The manager now has the perfect viewpoint from which to observe their Matchday instructions taking place on the pitch. Each player has over 500 fully motion captured animations, and with seven different camera angels from which to view the action, the new CM 3D match experience provides the user with more direct match information than ever before.
- News & Media: A whole range of messaging in the game enables you to have far greater access to information and news from within the game’s world of football. Broadcasting real media references, the latest CM news system delivers in a wide variety of ways. The user gets all the information and all the news that’s relevant to their game.
- Media Suite: Complimenting the in-game news system, CM now contains a host of media tools to allow the user to make the most of their in-game messages and media. In other words, you only get the info you want.
- Dynamic Display Window: A dynamically updated display window brings a real world likeness to the user. Managers will be able to look out on the latest league tables, fixtures, top goal scorers and more from their in-game football world. Coverage from every part of the globe will appear throughout the game on every screen. It’s the complete picture.
- Manager Mail & Reports: By filtering mail messages managers get only the news they want. Plus, managers now also have the opportunity to select from a number of regular in-game reports that matter to their situation, whether it be other match reports or stats on players and other teams.
- ProZone: An exclusive feature to the CM series, ProZone continues to evolve to enable users to access highly detailed, post-match analysis on their players. With full stats on their own team and the opposition, the manager has the complete picture of personal and team performances so he can make the big decisions. Providing data on every pass, run, shot and more, ProZone is the analysis tool, putting CM in the real football world. Professional managers use ProZone on a daily basis. It doesn’t get any more real than that.
Championship Manager 2010 Game ScreenShots
Championship Manager 2010 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV running at 3.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 3 GB or more
- Video Card: 128 MB (GeForce FX 5600 / ATI 9800)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM running at 4X
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Input: Keyboard & Mouse
Championship Manager 2010 Direct Download Link
file size: 996.24 MiB
Championship Manager 2010 Free PC Game
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.